Thursday, October 29, 2020

Magic For Fairs and Festivals!

Well, I really missed working the Arizona State Fair this month.  So I worked on a new promo video for festival producers and fair managers with the hope that they might hire me for 2021 and beyond.  It was exciting to work on this video and I learned a few new things that make it much better than the video I made last year.  One of the coolest things I learned was to record the voice over using the microphone on my ear buds and the Voice Memo app on my iPhone.  I also added the Ken Burns effects to add motion to the photos, and used dissolve transitions for a more seamless look.  Overall, this is my best video so far.  Finally, the crowd photos give me hope that someday soon we'll be able to gather together, to smile and laugh, to hug and hold hands, without social distancing, masks, or fear.    





 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment