Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Custom Magic Online

Well, it's officially 2 weeks since my last live performance at the Rustler's Rooste Restaurant.  They had to close temporarily just like every restaurant.  The first week of April, I will celebrate 6 years working there, even though I won't be performing there again until they reopen.  It's a great experience as I learn a lot about performing in an often loud, chaotic atmosphere and working with others (a team of waiters, busers, hosts, and managers) whose service and food comes first.  

One of my favorite things about the RR is the sheer number and variety of people I get to entertain.  I try to get around to everyone, even if it's just to say, "Welcome", but with 500-1000 dinners per night, that's a lot of magic and crowd love!  The music (Peso Dollar Band) is awesome too!  


In light of our present circumstances and the forced break in my performances, I've been busy working on the business (getting ready for the rebound), reading some magic books (The Magic of Johnny Thompson), and learning & practicing some new magic.  I'm also going online by posting some new magic videos for my YouTube Channel.

One video idea I'd like to share with you.  I have a client who booked me for his wife's birthday party but had to cancel.  So I made them a personalized video of me performing a Birthday Card Trick.  I was able to send him this video on her birthday.  The next day a friend was talking about how her daughter's birthday party had to be cancelled, so I made a video for her which they loved! 

The idea is new for me, it's still evolving and I'd love suggestions on how to improve it.  This is a low quality (720p) video due to Blogger constraints, but hopefully you'll get the idea.


If you'd like a personalized Birthday Magic video for you or someone special, just contact me and we'll set it up so they can enjoy a bit of magic for their birthday.  And please share this offer with everyone you know, thank you!  

Call or text: 602-403-7309  
Email: info@magicfunwithpeople.com


      

No comments:

Post a Comment