Monday, July 6, 2015

Recent Raving Fan

In June, I had the honor to perform at a private party at the Troon Country Club in Scottsdale.  Afterwards, I received a thank you card in the mail, reprinted here with permission.  Thank you Connie for your kind words!

"Dear Shawn,
     You, personally, made my 75th Birthday Party a success!  Thank you very much!!!  You were a "hit"!
     I especially appreciate you meeting with me to go over the plan for the evening and your extra effort in learning everyone's names.  You are very talented and your magic was superb!  A great strength is your ability to sense and react to your audience and your wonderful interpersonal skills.  You are an extraordinary magician!
     Everyone was extremely impressed with your magic!  You provided wonderful, intriguing entertainment!  We all had so much fun with you!  Thank you very much for the fun, entertaining evening!  I will happily recommend you and give testimonials to your skill.  Thanks again!"
Connie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment