Tuesday, March 11, 2014

More Raving Fans



Michelle R.
Arizona Public Service
October 15, 2013

Hi Shawn,
We received great feedback from the event, our employees loved your magic.  Will definitely pass along referrals.
Michelle  


Anagnost, G.T.
Arizona State Bar 
October 27, 2013

Sir Shawn:  A quick note to thank you very much.  Your presentation was excellent and your weaving in legalisms was impressive.  Best of all, you’re improvisation on the bobble head was amazing! 
Best, Judge A


Amy G.
November 3, 2013

Hi Shawn,
Everyone had so much fun tonight!!  Thank you!  I might leave our card up indefinitely. Next year I am considering an Alice in Wonderland theme.  So I will book you this time next year!  My crowd loved you!
Thank you again,
Amy


Ken H. 
November 18, 2013

Shawn — we really enjoyed having you entertain at our dinner.  The dinner went very well and your performance was a great way to kick off the night.  There were lots of folks there who I’m sure won’t forget you when they do their party planning.  Take care and good luck.
Ken


Andrew D. 
January 3, 2014

We loved having you Shawn, yet again.  And every year, I hear even greater feedback of your performance! 
Andy


Tommy O'R. 
January 8, 2014

Shawn,
I just wanted to say thank you for the tremendous job you did at our 2013 Christmas Party at Dave and Busters.  Our employees and guests loved all your tricks and you had everyone shaking their heads. I realize the space we had our party in (behind the bowling lanes) had some noise challenges but everything went off seamlessly, including the final performance. I particularly liked your interaction with the kids and your idea to pass out some Christmas bonus money to our employees through your tricks worked out great.  We were very pleased with everything and strongly recommend you and your services to anyone looking for a talented magician and a great performer.
Sincerely,
Thomas O'R.
President, Valley Environmental Resources


Howard G. 
January 21, 2014

Hi Shawn,
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the show you performed at my 60th birthday party on Saturday.  You were a huge hit and made my celebration very memorable!  You just don't know sometimes who you are getting when going off the internet, etc.  Boy did we make the right choice in hiring you!  If you need any referrals, please do not hesitate to call us.  Again, many thanks!
Regards,
Howard and Susie G.


Monte E.
January 21, 2014

Hey Dad,
Just randomly thought of you and how hard you’ve worked and how far you’ve come this past year or so.  You’re doing a really good job and I’m proud of you so keep it up.  Sorry we weren’t able to get together, hopefully another time.  Hope you’re doing well.
Monte


Jaimee M. 
January 26, 2014

Thank you so much Shawn for participating in Solelebrate 2014.
You captivated many people and I received so many compliments.
I hope you had a fun evening as well!
Jaimee

1 comment: