Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What People are Saying

From the Comedy Night Fundraiser at the Kerr Cultural Center in September...

Dear Shawn,
You are a total pro!  It was a pleasure to work with you.  Thank you for going above & beyond to make the museum's event a success.  Hopefully, I will see you again in the magic world!
Many grins,
Gina G.
Children's Museum of Phoenix


From a fan at the Coconino County Fair...

Shawn,
I first saw you perform in Scottsdale, AZ, at the Borgata with John Fitzsimmons.  I liked what you did, but I wasn't too impressed.  Again I saw you at an art event in Tempe on Mill.  I thought, "He's improving..." I liked your style.  Fast forward to the Coconino County Fair where I saw you perform.... WOW!!!  Your effects are engaging, but most importantly, I loved and admired your skill with the crowd!  You've really found your persona, style, etc.  And you're fun!  Congrats on "making it"!
Can't wait to watch you again.
All the best,
Tony L.

No comments:

Post a Comment